Watch the doctors of Physical Medicine Consultants in these segments from “Fort Wayne’s Smallest Winners.” 

Insurance plans not accepted by PMC


  • Anthem
  • Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
  • MDWise Total Health
  • Family Planning
  • Emergency
  • Methodist


    • BCBS- Marketplace
    • MDWise Marketplace (Silver or Gold)
    • MDWise Hoosier Alliance Marketplace HMO
    • MDWise- IU Health Marketplace HMO
    • MDWise-Select Health Network Marketplace HMO
    • CareSource- Just4Me
*We also do not accept “Charity Care” which is through Parkview.


  • Anthem
  • CareSource
  • MDWise Total Health


  • Advantage Health Solutions
  • United Healthcare-Navigate
  • United Healthcare- NexusACO

5. Insurance Plans we are Out of Network with, but still receive benefits from:

  • IU Health Plan- Medicare Advantage
  • Non-PHCS/Multiplan Priority Health

6. Insurance Plans that we need authorization for:

  • Medicaid or HIP-Managed Health Services
  • MHS- Hoosier Care Connect



Physical Medicine Consultants complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

Physical Medicine Consultants:

Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us.Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English.

If you need these services, contact the Compliance Officer of Physical Medicine Consultants.

If you believe that Physical Medicine Consultants has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance in person, by mail, fax, or email.

Compliance Officer 7201 Engle Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Phone: (260) 432-1800 Fax: (260) 432-1804

If you need assistance filing a grievance, the Compliance Officer is available to help you.

You may also file a civil rights complaint with the Indiana Civil Rights Commission (ICRC) by calling 1-800-628-2909 or by filing electronically at http://in.gov/icrc/.

You may also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or telephone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019; 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)